Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mess up


Time go by so damn fast..
Now that I'm in college, I still kinda sorta have no idea what was really going on with my life
Am I doing it right? Did I made a wrong decision? Did I choose the right pathway? Will I be regret with the decision that I've made? Am I going to keep hanging on wondering what if I choose it differently? I'm full of curiosity..

Some say that college life is  pretty cool and great.. yeah, yeah.. yeah.. I can't denied that college life's is kinda interesting yet it wasn't really 100% all are awesome if you didn't find or associate with the right society/people. Hahahh

One thing for sure to keep in mind while enjoying life as a young college freshmen are.... remember that grades and studies doesn't give a fuck if you are tired energetic smart-ass or some kind of genius genetic mutation. No matter what, grades still differentiate whether you have the potential to become Bill Gates or some lame-ass rich bastard.

Discrimination happened everywhere every-time anywhere you are, just because they said they are opened-minded doesn't mean they really are! It's a LIE. Maybe some of them doesn't really show it and you can't really tell that if they're discriminator or not because they really good at hiding it, which are great hypocrite yet deep sown inside in the bottom of their heart actually THEY ARE JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR GRADES, TEST & EXAMINATION MARKS!

Basically my life is pretty good right now.. I got love I got life and that's enough for now. Keep on having faith; we feel sorrow we feel pain but there's sunshine after rain. I'm alright to believe in that.

All I want to say for now is just thank you.
you were mine once :)


Andy Love You Stellyn
ALYS means; Just in case if you'e been wondering for so long.
Thank you for nothing