Monday, December 2, 2013

Alone Together

NO...! I didn't mean to be such mean, okay?!
It just that I don't know why, why is everything have to be so mess up right now?
I can't be sure that if I may pass all the examination that I'm having this time.
I don't wanna mess up this time! I'm dead serious I don't want to be underestimate by anyone around me.
I don't want my social life to mess up with my academic.
yeah.. yeah.. yeah! I'm trying! please just please give me some guidance I need a shoulder to lean on. I might not be the perfect one out of everything but I'm trying to be the best that I could.
I'M trying my best. I am not going to give up. I'M good enough. I still have a long walk. I can do it. I WILL DO IT. Maybe not today, or this week, or this month but someday I will get it.

Day by day side by side I need to surround myself with positivity and nice people. I can't survive in this life with 'your' kind of people trying to bring me down. Yet no matter what happen I'll keep on trying to survive in this universe even with the memories that you have left behind with unfinished ending

I might like you, but please give me some time. I'm having a hard time to define what is 'love'.
What was it like when you are in love with someone..?
How do you know you are in love with someone?
I'm asking you because I'm uncertain whether this feeling that I'm having is love or just some ridiculous temporarily crush.
I have no ideas what are you trying to tell me.
I hope you willing to stay by my heart guide me on discovering this new adventure.

But never mind.. I'm willing to let you go so, suit yourself its your choice
All I can do now is just seduce you with my kind-heart.
I didn't miss the opportunities you just giving up on me too soon that's why you miss the chance of having me. Just Goodbye.

That's the best for now, even its kinda tear my heart a bit.., but I have to accept that you belong to someone else and you aren't the one who is willing to stay with me for a lifetime.
and I don't blame you for that and I accept life's karma what's the best for me even if its really devastated for me to accept the truth
 
p/s: I should have focus more in my study ehh..
and I don't even know what am stressing about now -.-'